Friday, July 30, 2010

Take picture with Prime Minister

Still remember few weeks ago, should be 11th July, my friend name "Alex" go to his Petronas Scholarship gathering dinner with all the top students in Malaysia. Usually this kind of event, Malaysia's prime minister will attend to give a speech and etc. Since I like to take picture with great people, at that moment I pray and ask God to allow me attend this event, but is impossible because is only selected ex scholarship-holder students can attend. But, I'm still believing in God.


Not long ago, this wed afternoon, I went to Bangsar Village to meet my tutor name "pepe". It was 4pm at that moment. When I finish meeting my tutor, I go shopping. Cut the long story short. Because of God grace, I eventually have a chance to take picture with, Tun Dr Mahathir - ex prime minister of Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment